Facebook being the limelight of social media marketing discussion, but twitter is known to be the best social platform for real-time engagement. Twitter is an American online platform for micro branding and blogging where users can post their opinions and interact with each other via messages.
It was adopted as a communication and learning tool usually for college and university students in order to provide them with a platform for informal interaction with their faculty and their classmates. It proved to be a boom for an introvert and shy student.
Twitter has been increasingly growing in the fields of branding and education. Surveys have concluded that 49% of the twitter users have been talking about branding and businesses. Even though Twitter has the potential as a marketing platform very few people hit twitter with the right strategy. People might not admit but at times their twitter account looks messy. Don’t you want thousands of followers and 10’s of retweets on your own tweet? Don’t you want to organize your Twitter account?
And yes, here I am giving you many of the hacks and tips on how you can be a Twitter Pro:
1. Create a Follow List
Once you finish registering yourself on a twitter account, the next step is making a follower list, as who are the people you want to follow? What kind of tweets do you want on your home page? Convert your twitter into a streamlined and a swift way of accessing all the tweets you want on your feed.
Twitter gives you an option of either creating your own list or following someone’s follow list. It would prove to be fruitful as you will only view tweets from people whom you are following or those who are on your follow list.
- To create your follow list, follow the following steps:
- Click on your profile – More – Lists. Then click create a new list.
- Select a name for your list and give a brief description of it. Set your privacy settings and press enter and yes, you’re done. In future, if you want to survey your newly produced list you can simply go to your profile page and click on lists.
- Now to add users to this list tap the gear icon next to follow button on any user’s account. By adding someone to your list, you won’t be following them.
- You can improvise your list by adding and removing users from your list anytime.
2. Tweet Using Hashtags
In your tweets never include any link, rather than using a link try inserting more and more of hashtags. It is a great platform to initiate and build a relationship with people so acknowledge everyone’s response on your tweets.
It is said the more hashtags you use, the more engaged your tweet will be. A tweet gets 75% engagement in its early hours. A hashtag improves your reputation and becomes a more knowledgeable tweet. Now the question comes, How to create hashtags? Fr creating a hashtag you should know everything about your topic.
For example: If you are writing about a law firm try hashtags like #justice, #equalbeforelaw, #wewantjustice, etc.
3. Tweet at The Best Time
In order to attain most of the attention, try tweeting at the time when everyone is online. Try to catch more eyes for your tweets. Research tells us that the ideal time for tweeting is 3 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
So, you should try publishing your tweet at this time. You can also schedule your tweets to save time. Write your tweet whenever you are free and schedule it at the time when you want it to get generated. For doing this you will need to sign your account as an advertiser account.
- select the compose tweet, you can also go to creatives and select tweets.
- Select only scheduled tweets.
- Now tap the compose scheduled tweets or compose a tweet.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Now start writing your message or tweet and in the end select the date and time.
- After selecting your date and time tap the schedule tweet.
- Then you’ll see a notification box. By clicking on this you can reschedule your tweet or see your tweet.
4. Gain More and More Followers
Now, not only twitter by signing yourself as a premium member at the cheapest price you will be able to link 10 social media accounts.
So, these all were some tips to be in the limelight of twitter by being active on twitter and some great hacks that I’ve listed above. By using them hopefully you will become a twitter pro and that too very easily.
Your personal branding is important like your product or service because your product or service could affect by market competition but once you succeed to create yourself as a brand then your product or service will be longlasting.
Twitter is one of the largest social media platforms in the world, you should establish yourself as brand their.