Whether you have a small business or a big established one, email plays as an important tool for brands. The success of any business relies on the way they connect with the consumers and how they motivate them to buy a product or service. Email marketing provides an opportunity to build relationship with your consumers, establishing trust, prove your value , meet people where they are and ability to convince them.
It is not only about understanding how important role email marketing plays but it is also necessary to look that how the execution of the email marketing helps business to grow. For example, Uber app marketing emails are usually very simple with a pleasing design which are short and informative at the same time. Their emails carry a descriptive headline and a clear call to action so that their subscribers can understand the offer and take action in the least amount of time. Uber emails have same palette and designs as their app as well as their social media, this is a tactic that helps them maintain brand consistency and reliability with customers.
Benefits of mail Marketing:
Now a lot of websites have signed up forms, they use it to capture the email addresses of their visitors. With the help of emails you send to your audience, you are able to convey the value of your business over time and maintain good relationships.
You can encourage your subscribers to share your email by adding a call to action that asks them to forward the email, it is particularly an easier way to bring your brand in front of the audience and increase your reach.
3. One of the benefits of email marketing is that it can help to increase traffic on your website, like when you send emails to your subscribers you can add links that can drive them back to your websites and don’t forget to add call to action on you emails.
Emails are capable of driving people back to your website, as you know what content they like so accordingly send them links and feed them the content they like. Again by driving them back to your site, your brand stays on top of their mind along with encouraging the audience to buy your products and services.
Emails that Every Marketer Should Send
2. Send regular email news, letters, promotions to keep your subscribers up to date as well as to drive them back to your site. The content of your email newsletters should be used to drive the attention to your latest features, blog spots or products. Use varied media including videos, screenshots, images, guides etc. and try to publish your newsletters on a proper consistent schedule.
3. For example, you must be aware of Next Draft it is a newsletter service headed by popular social media personality and journalist Dave Pell, this newsletter informs about the latest news and it is more specific to the United States, he recounts all the biggest stories from different sites in a more engaging language. The most interesting part is that his emails make reading news an enjoyable task.
4. Whenever you get new products available always inform your subscribers about it, so to maximize the sales and the revenues make sure to drive your audience to the site where they can find all the new arrivals. You can spark a desire in the audience and provoke the to take action by using images and screenshots of the products to compel them.
6. In your emails you can include surveys which are going to help you in collecting the valuable information from your customers and then according to that information if it is required you can improve your products as well as work on providing better experience to your customers. You can add a discount for future purchase or a code for free shipping to motivate your consumers to take up the survey.
Now Comes the Cost of Email Marketing
2. Obviously a staff is needed to look after the email marketing campaigns, this is another added expense required.
4.Sometimes we need to hire additional help for content and creative department in email writing as you need someone who is experienced in writing email marketing content.
5.Working with an email marketing agency is another option if you don’t want to hire additional staff.
While these are only the few benefits and a simple idea about what email marketing is the only one way you can learn about it is by experiencing it’s power by yourself.